Been in our programs before? Just click the "Link to Portal" button to be taken to your Jackrabbit class home page, where you can select your class.
First time registering in our children's soccer programs? It's easy!
Just find a class below and click on the "Register"link on the left. The class you want is full? Join the waitlist. We often add new classes due to overflow. Wait list registrations are not charged fees until a registration spot opens and is confirmed with the family
Programs with a "blank" in front of them are full and no longer accepting wait list registrations.
Scroll down to display all session classes. iPhone and Android users will need to scroll past the white spaces in between the season class lists.
Registrants selecting monthly payment option will be charged the first monthly payment at the time of registration and the second and third payments on the first day of the respective months of the program.
We partner with Kidsport and Jumpstart to offer grants to families in need. You'll need to first register below and then apply by clicking one of their logos at the bottom of this page.
Winter 2024 - 11 Week Program
Running January 6th to March 24th
* No Classes on Family Day Weekend
Fall 2023 - 13 Week Program
Running September 9th to December 16th
* No Classes Thanksgiving or Remembrance Day Weekends
CANCELLATION OF REGISTRATION
- Registrations cancelled more than seven (7) days prior to the start of a class or program are eligible for a 100% refund of class fees, less a $25 administration fee.
- Registrations cancelled two to seven (2 to 7) days prior to the start of class will be charged 50% of class fees.
- Registrations cancelled less than 2 days prior to or after the start of class will be charged full class fees.
REFUNDS: Full program fees are refundable in the following circumstances:
Serious injury or illness resulting in long-term absence beyond one month
Program fees are NON-REFUNDABLE in the following circumstances:
1. Personal schedule conflicts
2. Lack of attendance and/or missed classes
3. Change of mind by parent/guardian
4. Removal from the program due to violence or persistent behavioural problems
Apply for a Kidsport or Jumpstart Grant
Just click an image to get started!